RoyalStar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post  Admin Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:33 pm

I suppose an introduction is in order...

I am Tin, the leader of the development team and the main administrator of this game.
In the prior version, the Galactica, I administrated under an alias of Markus Kafka, but recently I have decided to start off administrating RoyalStar under my real name.
I am from Zagreb just as most of the crew is, but since we've got few international players and game developers, the language used in this game is english. Although you can have discussions in Croatian, I ask you to keep in mind that there are a few that will not understand you. Although, that might be your intention... Wink

A note for new players...
As you can see, the game is not about to start just yet. Please be patient. We have not mannaged to finalise all the rules just yet, but we are working on it. In the meantime you will have enough work on your hands creating your races and I hope you enjoy the process.
Also, if you have any remarks, ideas or sudgestions, please feel free to state them at any time. Your oppinion will be taken into concideration as well as valued.

And finally, we are here to have fun, don't forget that! Very Happy

Admin
Admin

https://royalstar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum